I’ve shared about bath time before (here) and bragged about my bright idea to smear peanut butter on the side of the tub to occupy the boys while I wash them.
Well, someone decided to make a thing to put said peanut butter in and suction to the tub.
And why didn’t I come up with this first? It’s called a slow-treater from Aquapaw but there are several versions you can buy.
I should mention, bathtime isn’t all fun and games — but would you expect any less with these two goofballs?
- Pax is great at pulling his slow-treater off the wall and gulping the peanut butter down in a few bites.
- In true Pax fashion, he then goes after his brother’s peanut butter.
- So I take Cooper’s slow-treater and put it out of reach, finish washing Pax while Cooper looks at me with sad eyes.
- Then I get Paxton out of the shower, give Cooper back his slow-treater and wash him.
- Cooper, or “the good one” as I call him, eats pretty slow so I have time to wash and dry using his pig towel from dog cousin Tris.
- Seriously, Cooper will not budge until the peanut butter is gone, so he stands in the shower with a towel like this:
And because pigs are so smart, they think whenever I take a bath or shower, I get peanut butter, too. So they stand by the bath and watch me. Sometimes Cooper will even push his way into the shower.
It looks a little something like this …